Miss Minnesota's Teen
Magazine Advertising Guidelines
DID YOU KNOW?
DEADLINE FOR AD PAGES: Saturday, April 6, 2024 - You may upload and pay for your ad page(s) at this link.
SIZING & PRICING
Pricing and ad dimensions are below:
Full Page Black and White Ad (8.5” x 11”) $300
Half Page Black and White Ad (8.5” x 5”) $150
NO QUARTER PAGE ADS WILL BE ACCEPTED
NO HALF PAGE VERTICAL ADS WILL BE ACCEPTED!
Click the image below to see the full size example.
High Quality Print-ready PDF with ¼” crop marks and bleed
NOT ACCEPTED FORMATS: Microsoft Word or Publisher files.
Ad pages can be designed at your discretion. CANVA is a free simple and easy design website! All the specs, sizes, crop and bleed marks are at your disposal. You just need to create your own free account.
OR, we can design your ad for $50 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . Please make arrangements for this service at least 2 weeks before the due date.
Ads should be submitted in Color
HOW TO LABEL YOUR AD PAGES:
Each ad MUST be labeled with candidate title and name with the TITLE name FIRST.
This is because we alphabetize ads the by TITLE, not name.
For example: Sue Johnson, Miss Maplewood should be labeled: MAPLEWOOD TEEN Sue Johnson
For more than one ad, use the numbers 1, 2, 3, etc:
MAPLEWOOD TEEN Sue Johnson2
If you have any questions about your ad or these specs, please email Gina Cavanagh or Kathy Shellum
NOTE: If we discover that your ad has spelling errors or other corrections, we will notify you. However, if we do not receive your corrected copy by the time the program book is sent to production, your ad will NOT be printed and you will be issued a refund AFTER the state pageant is held.
Miss Minnesota 2023 - Angelina Amerigo
Miss Minnesota's Teen 2023 - Natalie Berg
Payment can be made two ways:
1) PREFERRED METHOD - Credit Card (pay below)
2) Or, send a check payable to "Minnesota Educational Scholarship Fund, Inc." (MESFI). See mailing address below.
No ads will be printed without full payment.
SUBMITTING YOUR AD
Submit all ads by uploading them to the form below.
Each ad should be labeled properly by the business or organization. See labeling instructions below.
If you are submitting the ad on behalf of a titleholder, be sure to include the titleholder's local title, with her name and your company. Please be sure a name or business matches the payment method so it can be matched up.
For example: Sue Johnson, Miss Maplewood should be labeled: MAPLEWOOD OT Sue Johnson BEST BUY
Submit Ad Payment Here
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS (PREFERRED METHOD)
If you have payment questions, or are submitting a payment under a different last name than a contestant, please contact Gina Cavanagh at email@example.com. If last names are different, we will not know who the fee is for without communication.
Payment for ads in the form of a check should be made payable to Minnesota Educational Scholarship Fund, Inc. (MESFI) for the total amount due for ads purchased (no refunds given.)
You may present your check to your candidate or mailed as follows:
Miss Minnesota Organization
2023 Miss Minnesota Teen Magazine
44786 Mosquito Heights Rd
Perham, MN 56573
Need some design examples?
Check out pages Natalie Berg submitted last year
There is NO right or wrong way to do this! This is your opportunity to tell more of the candidate's story to the audience.
- Congratulations or Good Luck Ad - Usually 1 - 2 photos of the contestant with or without her sash and/or crown
- Community Service Initiative -Related Ad - This type of ad highlights the community service and the work done - Can be one or more photos of the contestant doing service work for her social impact
- General Ad to introduce the Contestant and her interests - This type of ad may include many types of photos of the varying interests of the contestant
- Ad from a Business - A business may want to sponsor an ad wishing the contestant good luck. Note: this might be an ad that the business is paying for, so it would not be submitted here!